Friday 17 October 2014

Friday Finds (3)

Originally hosted by Should Be Reading

Hey guys!!

So excited I'm officially on my fall break. Today I have no classes so I get an extra day added on. I'm pretty psyched to finally take a deep breath and a step back.

This week I have a few things, and like last weeks post their are a few not so bookish things on the list. I'm trying to stay relatively related and not stray.

Books:
Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
Burying Water by K A Tucker
Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst
The Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky

Blog:
Bo-ok Nerd - Stumbled upon this fellow book reviewer's blog the other day while looking for tutorials for HTML, she has some really good stuff on her blog in general.

Recipes:
This is for all you coffee lovers out there. I recently tried Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte, I'm not normally a Starbucks' gal, I'm a Tim Horton's and Coffee Culture gal, needless to say after I choked on the price of my dipped in gold drink, I choked on the drink itself...it was...well it wasn't worth the price I paid. Now I don't like pumpkin pie, the texture of the pie filling gets me every time but I do like the flavor; so for all whose looking for an alturnative I've found a few recipes that I'm going to give a try.

Skinny Pumpkin Pie Latte Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos

No comments:

Post a Comment