Friday 10 October 2014

Friday Finds (2)

Originally hosted by Should Be Reading; showcase any books you found and added to your tbr list.

Hey guys,

So this week I'm going to share a few things other than books, that I found this week.

Books:

The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
Finding Paris by Joy Preble
Fall With Me by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Scarlet Tides by David Hair < the cover for this one is pretty cool

Recipes:

Bullet Proof Hot Chocolate
This one really stuck out because I usually switch over to hot chocolate when the weather gets cooler as opposed to coffee/tea. I don't really like the store bought stuff so if I go out then I buy it hot and ready from Tim Hortons or Starbucks. Starbucks is definately worth the few extra bucks you pay because it's so yummy!!

Websites:

GIRLXOXO
This blog has a lot of interesting posts about books, tech stuff ect. I really like what she posts so now I'm sharing so other people can benefit from her wise wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment