Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday Post (4)


Sunday Post is a weekly meme originally hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer where we recap what has happened over the course of a week and what will happen in the coming week. 

Hey Guys!!

Wow it still surprises me how fast a week actually passes by. I want to take a moment to wish my fellow Canadian readers a Happy Belated Canada Day and my readers from the U.S a Happy Belated Fourth of July!

I hope you guys enjoyed your holiday like I did mine only hopefully unlike mine you didn't end up with a nasty sunburn.

This Week on Crazy Antics:
What's Next
Stacking the Shelves

Book Reviews:


Next Week on Crazy Antics:
Monday Musings: A not so bookish rant about inflation
Top Ten Tuesday: Blogging Confessions
Waiting on Wednesday:
What's Next
Friday Favourites:
Stacking the shelves

Book Reviews: 
- The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire by Marian Tee
- The Reiver by Jackie Barbosa
- Heart of Stone by Cathryn Cade

Other News:
  
- Fellow book reviewers, I need your help. For awhile now I've been interested in doing more around here on my blog, like giveaways and the like but I'm unsure of how to start doing things like that. If anyone could please provide me with more insight I would be very grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment