Saturday 5 July 2014

Friday Favourites (2)


Friday Favourites is a weekly meme originally hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings
where we spotlight a favourite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog ect. 


Sorry about how late this is guys I've been swamped by work since I opened my work hours back up to make some extra money for school in September. 

This week I'd like to put the spotlight on my local bookstore and the people who work there. 

The store Coles, is a franchise but my store at the mall by my house doesn't feel like that at all. It's a relatively small store and I like that about it the best. The people that work there always do there best to help you find what ever your looking for or at the very least something similar. I'm always in there and they always have the best sales. It's a surprise if I leave without buying or putting anything on hold. 

Despite being a small store, they have a very large collection of novels in a variety of genres. I'm never disappointed with what I've got to choose from. 

Keep up the great work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment