Friday 11 July 2014

Book Review: The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire

Title: The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire
Author: Marian Tee
Series: Greek Billionaire - #1
Publisher: Jaded Speck Publishing
Release Date: December 8th 2013
ASIN: B00H9IYDMW
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Purchased Ebook

Goodreads
Purchase Here: Amazon

Synopsis

Once upon a time, there was an ordinary girl who grew up listening to bedtime stories where there were no knights in shining armor or Prince Charming. Instead it had Greek Billionaires and this little girl dreamt she'd one day have her own Greek Billionaire to live happily ever after with.

When this little girl grew up, she did what she could to make her dream come true. This is my story. I mean your story. I mean, Mairi Tanner's story.

My Thoughts

I have to admit the cover, title and back sum of the page was quite good and intriguing but everything in between was a disappointment. Again it was short something I wasn't prepared for when I reached the end. It was 9 short chapters ...I mean lessons. < That right there was a great feature except that they were short and then like most short novels I've read this past month it cut off right when the book was taking off and becoming quite good.

I didn't feel the characters stood out really, they were very stereotypical, and just overall it wasn't really catching my interest. The chapters sort of time frame jumped and it was choppy. They didn't meld right into one another like most books do.

Needless to say I won't be reading the rest of the series.

Rating: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment