Saturday 13 October 2012

Book Review: Playing the Odds



Title: Playing the Odds

Author: Nora Roberts

Genre: Romance

Page Count: 327

Copyright: 1985

Publisher: Harlequin Books

Series: The MacGregors (Book #1)

Synopsis:  Serena MacGregor's father knew she'd never settle down and produce grandchild while working as a blackjack dealer on a luxury cruise ship. But he knew he could stack the odds in his favour by sending unsuspecting Justin Blade - part Comanche and all gambler - to see that his daughter was lucky in love...

My Thoughts: I definately have a weakness when it comes to reading romance and this book was no exception to my inner girly girl waiting for her knight in shining armor. I loved the characters especially Serena. I've never read a romance set based around gambling and it definately made me laugh. It was a very enjoyable book one that I will most likely read again if I had the chance. It was a good book that I didn't put down unless I absolutely had to...and even then I was reluctant to miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment